No job found
- At least 3 years web development experience with front end services
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to develop web applications and components
- Best practices: Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format producing DRY code
- Able to improve the performance of pages
- Have the ability to work within a team on joint projects and when required and participate in design reviews, or by yourself on solo projects
- HTML5 (you write clean, valid, efficient, semantic mark-up)
- Hands on experience with popular front-end frameworks and technologies (Bootstrap, AngularJS, TWIG)
- CSS (scalable, modular CSS, experience using pre-processors)
- Version Control (Git)
- Solid foundation in backend technologies including web services, JSON, REST APIs, SQL or NoSQL databases
5 years ago
Maths Teacher – Second in Department – KS3 & KS4, Waltham Abbey, September 2017 Reed Education Essex are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Waltham Abbey area.Starting from September 2017, the school are looking for an outstanding Maths Teacher to join them as a Second in Department on a permanent basis.The School: • The school’s most recent Ofsted saw them graded as a Good School. Some of the findings were: “Leaders and governors are instilling an ethos founded on high expectations for all pupils and their teachers. This has secured improved outcomes and behaviour for pupils since the last inspection.” “The quality of teaching is improving. Expert leadership of teaching by the head of school results in a consistent approach by most teachers. Pupils benefit from this and most achieve well.”• The students who attend this school are aged between 11-16.• The Academies motto encompasses three core values:o To challenge. Our curriculum and the quality of our teaching allows all students, whatever their ability, to be challenged in all aspects of their learning. Clear academic targets allow students to take responsibility for their learning journey in attaining these targets o To support. At King Harold Academy we offer a safe and supportive environment with a team of form tutors and pastoral leaders who oversee the care of our students. We support all of the students in their learning and in their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development. o To inspire. We seek to inspire the students in their learning as they work towards their goals, whether these be academic or personal. The children at our school are inspired to make the most of the opportunities afforded to them.The Role: • You will be teaching Maths to KS3 & KS4 whilst assisting the head of maths with relevant duties. • You will be responsible for the teaching and learning of students. • The opportunities that this Academy can offer are; o A comprehensive induction programme o Ongoing extensive professional development; o On-site gym access; o Child Care Voucher Scheme; o Free membership to ‘Wider Wallet’; o Allocated onsite parking space.What you will need: • You will be a qualified teacher with QTS. • You will be experienced teaching within a secondary school. • You will be a creative leader ready to take on a new challenge. • You will be committed to providing students with the best quality of teaching.Benefits of working with Reed Education: When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with: • Competitive pay rates • 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment • The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes • Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and WalesIf this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
5 years ago
A school in Brent is currently looking for a passionate History Teacher to join their dedicated team! This role is a full-time, long-term role starting in September for two terms initially. The School: This highly academic school is well known for its incredible examination results and has consistently been placed in the top 5 mainstream schools for results for the past few years. They pride themselves on the wide range of curriculum options that they are able to offer their students and work hard to provide the students with as many learning and development opportunities as possible.The role will expect you to teach History to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, engaging and motivating candidates to reach their highest potential. You will become an active member of the school community, promoting History across ages.The post holder will aim to be an effective teacher who will: - Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate; - Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor; - Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential; - contribute to raising standards of student attainment; - Share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth; - Meet the national Teachers’ Standards.
5 years ago
Our client is a digital specialist that operates across the mobile sector in the UK. We are now recruiting for mid/senior level UX/UI designer to support a team based in West London. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker that has a portfolio that demonstrates innovative design Key Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why it’s needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
5 years ago
Digital Marketing Assistant 6 month maternity cover - LeatherheadStart asap.Job Purpose/Objective(s)
- Website and Search Marketing - maintain high quality service content on the company websites, managing all paid search activity and providing regular KPI reporting
- Content and Social Media - create and broadcast high quality, engaging content for our target audience and manage Company social media accounts
- Email campaigns - support the execution of email campaigns from 2017 plan to support business objectives
- Make updates and improvements to existing content as required
- Draft and create new service pages as required, liaising with internal expert contacts to develop and sign off content. Optimise content for search
5 years ago
Marketing and Communications Officer Location: Atlantic House, BootlePost Type: Full-time, permanentThe Sovini Group is seeking a talented and enthusiastic marketing professional to join the in-house marketing team.The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of internal clients across multiple sectors with a focus on helping us to grow our commercial success. We are seeking somebody with integrated marketing communications experience who is creative, collaborative and able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.The post holder will have experience in a marketing and communications role with the ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.Sovini is the parent Company of the Sovini group, an exciting new type of group with the mission to bring together like-minded organisations to work together in partnership to support each other, achieve better value, deliver a high quality service and exceed customer expectations.Sovini provides corporate shared services to a dynamic wider Group consisting of One Vision Housing, Pine Court Housing Association, Sovini Property Services and Sovini Trade Supplies.We offer a fantastic reward package which includes:
- Group personal pension scheme
- Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 28 day holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Flexi-time working pattern
- On-site gymnasium and amenities
- Staff well-being and 'feel good’ programme
5 years ago
- Joining a fresh and exciting start up blending E-commerce, youth culture & fashion.
- A chance to shape and drive the student marketing strategy for an emerging youth media platform.
- Developing innovative brand campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement with the target audience of students and young people.
- Creating brand engagemnet through cultural events and on-campus activations.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities, affiliates and brand partners, identifying potential online and offline opportunities for brand engagement.
- Create integrated campaigns to drive brand consideration (tapping into social and on the ground activations).
- Create cultural events with universities, affiliates and brands to drive brand awareness
- Work with brand partners to drive sales and brand messaging at related university/affiliate events.
- Project manage/event manage campaigns and below the line activations.
- Manage the creative and social output related to brand partnerships.
- Experience developing relationships with clients and partners.
- Account and Project management skills and can manage multiple partnerships and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience in briefing, managing and activating integrated brand experience campaigns and events.
- A good understanding of youth culture, and the UK university landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid and entrepreneurial environment, you’ll need to thrive on change and embrace the hands-on nature of working for a small but rapidly growing business.
- A passion for youth culture, fashion, music, or design.
- Ready to help shape and develop an exciting new brand, with a flair for innovative brand marketing.
5 years ago
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel